Our products are DC immunity electronic energy meters. Accurate measurement of AC meters on existing DC components, high linearity accuracy with DC immunity, stable phase shift, perfect insulation and excellent humidity and impact immunity, for different configurations and output characteristics select.
1. The polarity connection of the current transformer must be correct. Under normal circumstances, the current transformer will be marked with the polarity reduction. Therefore, if the polarity connection is not correct, it will directly affect the measurement, and even In the same line, multiple current transformers appear in parallel, and a relatively serious short circuit accident occurs.
2. A protective grounding point should be set on the secondary circuit of the current transformer, mainly to effectively prevent the insulation between the primary and secondary windings from being broken down, and the high voltage will directly enter the low voltage side. In the middle, this will directly threaten the safety of the person and the instrument. Even if a protective grounding point is set on the secondary side of the current transformer, only one can be set. Normally, the current transformer will be approached. The terminals of the cabinet are directly grounded.
3. When the current transformer is running, the secondary winding cannot be opened again, otherwise it will definitely cause serious consequences. For example, a relatively high voltage appears on the secondary side, which directly causes damage to the instrument and the human body. The phenomenon of overheating of the current transformer will directly burn the winding, resulting in a large measurement error.
4. Finally, the relay protection device in the current transformer is mainly used in the secondary circuit of the current transformer in the measurement of electric energy, so the relay protection device and the automatic device should not be connected to prevent mutual Having an unnecessary impact.
Provide the technical design and solutions;
Designing and manufacturing of non-standard products;
We can guarantee on-time delivery of samples and goods.
Supply accessories at any time;
Technical consulting and services;
Other special technical service according to client’s requirements.
How to Order?
1. Please let us know our P/N for off-the-shelf parts. Please send us electric specifications if you need custom-made parts.
2. Proforma invoice (PI) will be sent to you.
3. Please check and confirm the PI.
4. Once we confirmed the order, please pay it soon.
5. After full payment, all goods will be sent to you in 10-15 days as usual.
6. OEM/ODM is welcomed. Free OEM for more than 5000 sets orders.