The current transformer is divided into a current transformer for measurement and a current transformer for protection; the function of the current transformer for measurement is used to measure (charge) and measure the current of the operating device; the current transformer for protection mainly and the relay device Cooperate, when the line is short-circuit overload and other faults, provide a signal to the relay device to cut off the fault circuit to protect the safety of the power supply system.
Absolute Maximum Ratings
Operating free air temperature range
-40ºC to 85ºC
Storage temperature range
-40ºC to 100ºC
24AWG UL1007 Lead wires
Stripped and tinned
1. High and low voltage completely isolated, high safety, excellent insulation performance, no iron core, eliminating magnetic saturation and ferromagnetic resonance.
2. Good anti-electromagnetic interference performance, no open circuit high voltage danger on the low voltage side.
3. Large dynamic range, high measurement accuracy and wide frequency response range.
4. Data transmission anti-interference ability.
5. Small size and light weight.
1. When the current transformer is verified, the current ratio of the standard current transformer to the current transformer to be tested must be the same.
2. Strictly follow the wiring shown in the figure.
3. Before testing the transformer, you must first test whether the load box is accurate.
4. During the verification process, it is forbidden to open the secondary winding.
5. Demagnetize before the transformer is verified. The demagnetization line is shown in Figure 4.
6. Open the circuit twice, adjust the regulator evenly and slowly, so that the indication of the dial indicator increases from 0 to 100%, and then evenly and slowly drops to zero. Repeat this process 2 to 3 times. The secondary winding should be shorted before the power is turned off after the demagnetization is completed.
7. The wiring schematic diagram of the current transformer with current riser is basically the same as the above wiring diagram, except that the output winding of the current riser and the primary winding of the transformer are the same winding, and the rest are the same.