In the electrical systems always exists the possibility of having shutdowns due to over currents or short circuits produced by operation mistakes, ambient conditions, lack of maintenance or atmospheric discharges. Ground fault it occurs when one of the system phases get on direct contact to ground or to any metallic part that is grounded. The ground fault has its origin on different ways but the more common are reduced insulation, physical damages to insulation system or excessive transient or steady-state voltage stresses on insulation. These problems can be produced due to moisture, atmospheric contamination, insulation deterioration, mechanical stresses, etc. Although the situations mentioned before can be avoided following a good maintenance Schedule, always exists the latent risk of a fault, commonly during the installation or major maintenance to equipment.
● Low cost.
● High accuracy.
● Epoxy resin casting encapsulation
● Good seismic resistance
● Convenient for installation
● High permeability magnetic material
● Electric fire monitoring.
● Leakage protection system.
● Electromagnetic relaying protection.
● Microcomputer protection
● Wide measurement range
Main circuit Current
Absolute Maximum Ratings
Operating free air temperature range
-20ºC to 65ºC
Storage temperature range
-40ºC to 85ºC
How to Order
1. Please let us know our P/N for off-the-shelf parts. Please send us electric specifications if you need custom-made parts.
2. Proforma invoice (PI) will be sent to you.
3. Please check and confirm the PI.
4. Once we confirmed the order, please pay it soon.
5. After full payment, all goods will be sent to you in 10-15 days as usual.
6. OEM/ODM is welcomed. Free OEM for more than 5000 sets orders.
The module box can be customized according to the customer's requirement. Or optimize the box in the original basis. We will do our best to support these optimizations.
All module boxes can be re-designed and developed according to customer needs. Even the residual current transformer can also be re-designed according to special needs of customers.