In the electrical systems always exists the possibility of having shutdowns due to over currents or short circuits produced by operation mistakes, ambient conditions, lack of maintenance or atmospheric discharges. Ground fault it occurs when one of the system phases get on direct contact to ground or to any metallic part that is grounded. The ground fault has its origin on different ways but the more common are reduced insulation, physical damages to insulation system or excessive transient or steady-state voltage stresses on insulation. These problems can be produced due to moisture, atmospheric contamination, insulation deterioration, mechanical stresses, etc. Although the situations mentioned before can be avoided following a good maintenance Schedule, always exists the latent risk of a fault, commonly during the installation or major maintenance to equipment.
• Frequency Range: 50-400Hz
• Over Load withstand: 1.2 x rated current continuously
• AC isolation resistance: 5.0KV for 60s
• Rigid housing case with UL® 94V-0 polycarbonate
• Safety standard: IEC/EN60044-1
• Nominal phase angle error and
Nominal linearity error: Conform IEC61869-2
• Max. Operation voltage: AC660V
• Thermal Insulation Class: Class B
• Humidity: Up to 95%RH (Non-condensing)
Main circuit Current
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
Operating free air temperature range
-20ºC to 65ºC
Storage temperature range
-40ºC to 85ºC
Ø Provide the technical design and solutions;
Ø Designing and manufacturing of non-standard products;
Ø We can guarantee on-time delivery of samples and goods.
Ø Supply accessories at any time;
Ø Technical consulting and services;
Ø Other special technical service according to client’s requirements.
1. We accept Western Union and T/T
2.30% deposit and 70% before shipping
3. No payment collection. We only can deliver goods after getting full payment.