A new type of current sensor based on the principle of magnetic modulation is developed, which can measure the small DC current signal in mA level under the condition of electrical isolation.
Rated input current
Measuring current range
Zero point offset voltage
TA =25℃ ±50
Temperature drift of
IP=0 TA = -10～+70℃ <±1
1. The incorrect wiring connection may cause sensor damage. When the sensor is electrified, the measured current passes through the arrow direction of the sensor, the in-phase voltage can be measured at the output end.
2. The output amplitude of the sensor can be adjusted appropriately according to the customers’ requirements.
3. Sensors with different rated input currents and output voltages can be customized according to user requirements.
How to Order?
1. Please let us know our P/N for off-the-shelf parts. Please send us electric specifications if you need custom-made parts.
2. Proforma invoice (PI) will be sent to you.
3. Please check and confirm the PI.
4. Once we confirmed the order, please pay it soon.
5. After full payment, all goods will be sent to you in 10-15 days as usual.
6. OEM/ODM is welcomed. Free OEM for more than 5000 sets orders.