1. The wiring of high-precision current transformers should follow series connection standards. That is, one decompression is connected to the power circuit under test, and the second decompression is connected to all instrument panel loads
2. Please select the appropriate conversion according to the current size of the test. Otherwise, the deviation will increase. In addition, the first section of the second party must be grounded. After the insulation layer is destroyed, the primary side pressure is pushed to the secondary low voltage side, causing personal safety and mechanical equipment safety accidents.
3. The second aspect is not allowed to open. Once opened, the first side current I1 becomes the magnetizing current, m and E2 increase sharply, the supersaturated state of the iron core is magnetized, the perm is serious, and the electromagnetic coil may even be damaged. In addition, the equivalent circuit is magnetized in an oversaturated state, and the deviation is enlarged. In all normal operations of the high-precision current transformer, the second side is similar to a short-circuit fault and suddenly opens. The induced electromotive force of the excitation regulator is not large. The magnetic flux of the transformer core shows a severely saturated slope top wave, so the second side Decompression is based on magnetism, 0 point magnetism, high peak waves can be detected. Its value can reach more than one thousand to ten thousand volts, which seriously endangers the safety of employees and the dashboard
In addition, an open circuit will make the secondary side working voltage reach hundreds of volts. Once touched, it will cause a safety accident. Therefore, the high-precision current transformer is equipped with a short-circuit fault power switch on the second side to prevent opening of the first side circuit. In the entire process of applying the program, if the second aspect is turned on, the power supply circuit load must be eliminated immediately, and then stop again. It can be used again after everything is resolved.
4. In order to consider equipment such as detectors, relay protection devices, circuit breaker failure resolution, general fault filters, etc., a high-precision current transformer with 2-8 secondary bypass resistors must be installed on the control circuit, such as generators, Current transformer, group output, dedicated bus slot circuit breaker, bus slot circuit breaker, bypass circuit breaker, etc. For large current grounding protection, it is usually provided based on three-phase equipment. For small current grounding protection, two-phase or three-phase equipment should be equipped according to actual regulations.
5. The placement address of high-precision current transformers for maintenance should be cleared as far as possible without the main protection equipment in the nature reserve. For example, if there are two sets of high-precision current transformers, and their positions allow, they should be built on both sides of the circuit breaker and located within the scope of cross maintenance of the circuit breaker.
6. Due to the excessive flashover of the supporting high-precision current transformer waterproof casing, the typical failure of the bus slot is prevented, and the typical arrangement of the high-precision current transformer is placed on the outlet or side of the circuit breaker group.
7. In order to alleviate the damage caused by common faults in the generator, the high-precision current transformer of the automatic excitation regulator equipment should be placed on the side of the group outlet where the generator motor stator is blocked. Before the generator enters the system software, in order to facilitate the analysis of common internal faults, a precision current transformer of the detection instrument should be installed on the generator neutral side.https://www.ctsensorducer.com/