(1) The secondary circuit of current transformer is not allowed to install short-circuit protection equipment such as fuses;
(2) The secondary circuit of the current transformer is generally not switched, and reliable measures to prevent open circuit should be taken when switching;
(3) Relay protection and measuring instruments generally do not use current transformers. When they must be used together, the measuring instruments must be connected through an intermediate converter;
(4) For current transformers that have been installed and not used, the terminals of the secondary winding must be short-circuited and grounded;
(5) Test terminals should be used for the terminals of the secondary circuit of the current transformer;
(6) Ensure that the connecting wires of the secondary circuit of the current transformer have sufficient mechanical strength. To sum up, in the future operation and maintenance process, when it is necessary to overhaul the equipment and verify the secondary instrument, the secondary winding or loop of the current transformer must be short-circuited first, and the corresponding safety measures must be taken. jobs.