From a professional perspective, if you want to install a Low Voltage Transformer, you first need to let the Low Voltage Transformer reach the 0m layer of the Low Voltage Transformer outdoor, then remove the outer packaging, and randomly suspend the Low Voltage Transformer to ensure that it is placed on the embedded part of the Low Voltage Transformer layer platform. In order to loosen the wire rope, it must be placed stably and securely. In addition, in the future, to ensure that the Low Voltage Transformer is properly positioned, you can use a chain hoist to lead the ground wire after correcting it and connect it properly. The installation steps must be arranged one by one to ensure safety. Of course, the Low Voltage Transformer is more than that. The following describes the Low Voltage Transformer and installation precautions in detail.
What is a low voltage transformer?
Transformers below 600V become Low Voltage Transformers. A Low Voltage Transformer is a device that consists of a primary coil, a secondary coil, and an iron core (magnetic core), and changes the voltage by electromagnetic induction. In electrical equipment and wireless circuits, it is often used for boosting voltage, matching impedance, safety isolation, etc. The functions of the transformer are: voltage conversion; current conversion, impedance conversion; isolation; voltage stabilization (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on.
Installation precautions for Low Voltage Transformers are:
1. When hoisting the equipment, there should be a unified person under the command of the person. Do not remove the wire rope until the equipment is fully stabilized.
2. Pay attention to prevent the equipment from tipping and crushing during the handling and alignment of the transformer, and hurt your hands and feet. The platform responder should hang up the safety belt, and the safety belt should be fastened to the solid member above the work surface to prevent the personnel from falling off the platform.
3. Before the start of construction, the person in charge of construction and the safety officer shall confirm the safety protection facilities. If the protection facilities are not complete, the construction workers have the right to refuse construction.
4. Strict implementation of the construction plan, safety technical measures must be submitted before construction, and participants must sign. Operators should increase their awareness of self-protection and "three no harm". Satons tools, safety equipment and other facilities should be checked for integrity before use every day.
5. Demolition (including partial demolition) of safety facilities (such as scaffolding, fences, and hole covers) must be approved by the safety officer and removed by the erection personnel. The on-site safety facilities must be supervised and managed by personnel.
6. There must be sufficient lighting at night.
7. During the construction process, care should be taken to prevent secondary pollution, that is, to protect the ground, walls and cabinet paint.
8. The construction waste should be put into the waste bin immediately, and the waste bin should be cleaned by a special person to ensure that the site is cleared after the completion of the work.
The above is the specific introduction of low voltage transformers and installation precautions. However, check whether the installation dimensions of the foundation embedded parts are appropriate before installation. And make sure to check it out of the box. If problems found during the unpacking process will directly affect the installation, in addition, the accessories should be protected from moisture. Only work well to transport the low voltage transformer to the designated installation location.