1. Select the corresponding specification product according to parameters such as primary current and busbar cross section. A wire passes through the transformer window. Open the flip cover, make the secondary wiring through the crimping piece, and return the flip cover after the secondary wiring is taken out. Metering electrical energy can be directly sealed with a small hole in the flip cover to prevent electricity theft.
2. The working current does not exceed 1.1 times of rated value for a long time, and it is allowed to be used for a short time at 1.2 times of rated value, and the time does not exceed 1h;
3. According to the magnitude of the measured current, the rated current ratio is selected. Generally, the measured current is 2/3 of the rated current;
4. The product polarity is expressed as: one wiring mark P1, P2, corresponding secondary wiring signs S1, S2; S1 represents the same name end of P1, and S2 represents the same name end of P2;
5. The measuring instrument is connected to the S1 and S2 terminals. The total load of the connected circuit should not exceed the rated load of the transformer. When the position of the installed ammeter is far from the current transformer or the loop load is large, it should be preferred. a current transformer with a secondary current of 1A;
6. Note that according to the specifications and the number of the busbars, the transformers matching the window size are selected.