The installation of voltage transformers and current transformers should meet the following requirements:
(1) The transformer should be intact, well-insulated, clearly marked for the secondary wiring, and the terminal connections should be firm; the oil level indication of the oil-immersed transformer is normal, and the porcelain sleeve flange connection and the drain valve should be free of leakage and oil. phenomenon.
(2) The installation surface of the transformers should be horizontal; the transformers installed in parallel should be arranged neatly; the polarity directions of the same group of transformers should be the same.
(3) When the plug of the breathing hole of the transformer is provided with a gasket, the gasket should be removed before charging.
(4) All bus-through current transformers with equipotential spring fulcrum should be firm and in good contact with the bus; the bus should be located in the center of the transformer.
(5) The position of the secondary wiring terminal and oil level indicator of the transformer should be on the side convenient for inspection.
(6) For transformers with moisture absorbers, the moisture absorbent should be dry and the oil seal and oil level should be normal.
(7) In a transformer with a pressure equalizing ring, the pressure equalizing ring should be firm, level and in the correct direction.
(8) The capacitive voltage transformer must be installed according to the component number of the complete set of the product and must not be interchanged. When the damper is installed outdoors, it should be protected against rain.
(9) The contact surface of each connection should be removed from the oxide layer and coated with conductive paste or electric compound grease.
(10) The following parts of the transformer should be grounded.
① The graded insulation voltage transformer, the grounding terminal of its primary coil.
② Capacitive-insulated current transformers, the lead terminals of the primary coil end screen and the iron core lead to the ground terminal.
③ transformer housing.
④ The secondary coil of the current transformer that is not used at the moment should be grounded after short circuit.
(11) The installation of zero-sequence current transformers shall meet the following requirements:
① The transformer should not be too close to the conducting magnet or other unrelated charged conductors.
② The structure of the transformer or other magnets should not be in direct contact with its core or form a magnetic separation circuit with it.