The primary and secondary windings are separately wound to provide isolation protection. When the secondary has only one winding, it bears the full rated capacity of the transformer. If the secondary has both control, lighting and indicator windings, it is wound separately according to the capacity distribution of each winding. For the single-winding and intermediate-tapped transformer, the intermediate tap capacity is less than the rated capacity of the transformer, only the highest voltage. The output can bear the rated capacity.
1) reduce the space for storing magnetic energy in the transformer, resulting in a decrease in leakage inductance;
2) making the ideal distribution on the conductor during the current transmission, resulting in a reduction in the AC impedance;
3) Better coupling between the windings results in a lower leakage inductance.
Widely used in machinery, transportation, post and telecommunications, military, railway, import and export equipment, scientific research culture and other fields of large-scale electromechanical equipment metal processing equipment, production lines, construction engineering equipment, elevators, medical equipment, embroidery textile equipment, air conditioning, broadcasting TV, household appliances, lighting, etc.
When purchasing a product, please specify the following:
1. The basic model, specifications, capacity and quantity of the transformer;
2. The primary and secondary voltage of the transformer;
3. When providing the secondary voltage, it is better to provide the capacity distribution of each output voltage;
4, the shape and installation dimensions are for reference only, if the required size needs to be changed, it must be stated when ordering.
Note: If the user has special requirements, the company can design and manufacture on behalf of.