The LO-1001A3-L100 series of current sense transformers are designed to monitor AC currents. They can be used for
high frequency current sensing, for example in switched-mode power supplies, motor control and electronic lighting ballasts.
1000, 1500, 2000 & 2500 Turn variants
Primary current up to 80A
50Hz-20kHz frequency range
ELECTRIC SPECIFICATIONS @25C
Pins B&R, Ω
180H @0.5V, 50Hz
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
Operating free air temperature range
-40°C to 85°C
Storage temperature range
-40°C to 100°C
UL1015 20AWG BLACK & RED
Stripped and Tinned
All LO-1001A3-L100 current sense transformers are tested at 2500VAC for a minimum of 3 seconds during our standard test procedure.
In addition, as part of our qualiﬁcation process carried out prior to product launch, the 1001A3 series demonstrated no isolation breakdown at 10kVdc or 6kVac with a bare conductor as the primary winding. Whilst this does not imply these parts are designed for environments where such high voltages may be present, it does demonstrate the level of isolation voltage these products are able to withstand. Full mains safety isolation can be achieved with appropriately insulated wire on the primary winding.
How to Order?
1. Please let us know our P/N for off-the-shelf parts. Please send us electric specifications if you need custom-made parts.
2. Proforma invoice (PI) will be sent to you.
3. Please check and confirm the PI.
4. Once we confirmed the order, please pay it soon.
5. After full payment, all goods will be sent to you in 10-15 days as usual.
6. OEM/ODM is welcomed. Free OEM for more than 5000 sets orders.