It is low cost, minimal power consumption, easy to install and highly stable in time and temperature. Since the magnetic circuit is closed, unlike the Rogowski coil, the interference resistance is high. In order to work properly in the linear range and avoid saturation at higher DC currents, current transformer selection requires some care.
¨50/60 Hz,Single Phase,AC Current Sensor
¨Dynamic Range from 4 to 8Amps
¨Accuracy class 5
¨Very low temperature coefficient
¨Meets UL class B (130ºC) thermal insulation system
¨Meets UL 94V-0
¨AC isolation resistance: 3KV for 60s
ELECTRIC SPECIFICAITON AT 25ºC
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
Operating free air temperature range
-40ºC to 85ºC
Storage temperature range
-40ºC to 100ºC
Peak wave solder temperature
300ºC for 10Seconds
1. High sensitivity. The intensity of the detected signal is getting weaker and weaker, which requires the sensitivity of the magnetic sensor to be greatly improved.
2. Temperature stability. More application areas require more and more harsh working conditions of the sensor, which requires the magnetic sensor to have good temperature stability.
3. Anti-interference. In many fields, there is no comparison of the sensor environment, and the sensor itself is required to have good anti-interference.
4. Miniaturization, integration, and intelligence. To achieve the above requirements, this requires chip-level integration, module-level integration, and product-level integration.
5. High frequency characteristics. With the promotion of the application field, the operating frequency of the sensor is required to be higher and higher.
6. Low power consumption. In many areas, the sensor itself requires very low power consumption to extend the life of the sensor.