This is a new low profile antenna specially designed to assembly in the aftermarket operation.
Antenna concept is similar to those LO-BFC series, but smaller in size (ferrite + capacitor in a box potted) and easy to joint to anywhere by a simple adhesive tape.
These kind of antennas provide a cable with a customized length without connector in its standard version (connector can be assembly under demand).
Several combinations of inductance and capacitor values are offered as standard versions. Any other combination can be provided, together with the possibility of fully customized design, depending mainly of capacitor size available.
Ideally used access and start Hand Free subsystem for Passive Entry keyless Go System
Requirements for automotive application.
- Low profle size.
- Low tolerances in the resonance frequency LC
- High stability in temperature (-40ºC up to +85ºC).
- Transmitting low frequency LF (20kHz, 125kHz and 134kHz).
- Long reading distances and average current 2-4App.
- Custom LCR value under demand.