The antenna LO-BFCWX is designed for emission of a LF field to allow hands free access towards the Customer Device Identification for automotive application. This type antenna is inserted in the vehicle being integrated into the Access and Start Hand Free subsystem for requirements Passive Entry and Remote keyless Go System. Housing plastic base (materials PBT, PA-66 or ABS) assuring extreme conditions of humidity, liquids, substance and extreme environments. The antenna concept is similar to KGEA-BFCR series, but smaller in size.
The connector (sealed and unsealed) is optional and it can be customized to required features. Designed to allow long emitting-reading distances in the smallest volume.
- Ideally used in keyless smart entry system
- Transmitting low frequency LF (20kHz, 125kHz and 134kHz).
- Low tolerances in the resonance frequency LC
- High stability in temperature (-40ºC up to +85ºC).
- Connector located outside assembly housing plastic base (Optional).
- Long reading distances and average current 2-4App.
- Strong anchor points which provide an easy assembly and will ensure mechanical robustness.
- Custom LCR value under demand.