Vehicle antenna refers to a mobile communication antenna designed to be mounted on a vehicle. This transmitter antenna is specifically designed for applications that require a large read range of the smallest size on the PCB of a low frequency base station. It is the perfect solution for passive entry applications (PE, passive entry) or TPMS (tire pressure monitoring systems).
It has a 75mm x 15mm x 6.3mm SMD assembly. The module antenna is only formed by winding a ferrite core
Inside the plastic case, a polyurethane resin is filled.
- High reading distance, minimum size.
- Designed for the LF operating frequency range (20kHz, 125kHz and 134, 2kHz).
- Antenna current. maximum. 4 App, Duty 30%
- High temperature stability (-40oC to +85oC).
- SMD installation and customer inductance value requirements.
Read distance is far, minimum size.
Designed for operating frequency LF (20kHz, 125kHz and 134, 2kHz).
Antenna current. maximum. 4 App, Duty 30%
High temperature stability (-40oC to +85oC).
SMD installation and customer inductance values.
Our service and advantage
1.We can customize special desing as customer demand.
2.Technical service for assembling.
3.Variety types for selection, prompt deliver.
4.Well-equipped with extensive sales network.
5.Advanced Production equipment and production technique.
6.Competitive Price (Factory direct price) with our good service.
1. We provide 1 year warranty.
2. If the product is defective, please notify us within 3 days of delivery.
3. All products must be returned on their original condition, in order to qualify for a refund or exchange of goods